Nov 25, 2009

Picking NFL Thankisgiving Games

-How I did last week: 12-3

Much like Matthew Stafford, I may just have had my breakout performance last weekend. And just like him (perhaps minus the shoulder pain), I've had a smile on my face all week.

-Record on the season: 27-15

Now that looks a lot better doesn't it.

Packers at Lions: Last time these teams played, earlier this season, the Packers shut out the Lions 26-0. The Lions have improved since then, but with their two biggest offensive play makers Stafford and receiver Calvin Johnson questionable for the game, my money is on the Lions Thanksgiving woes to continue. Packers.

Raiders at Cowboys: You know what, I'm going to go for the Raiders here. I feel like there's going to be one upset in these three Thanksgiving games that on paper look like fairly straight forward picks. And now Oakland have sat JaMarcus Russell down indefinitely, I feel a lot more confident picking them against a hobbling Cowboys team. Raiders.

Giants at Broncos: I don't think anyone who actually watched the Chargers Broncos game last week, and therefore is aware of how much of a mismatch that game turned out to be, could pick the Broncos to win this one. No team has risen and fallen as quickly as Denver this year. Giants.

No comments:

Post a Comment